Job Reference: MB2018I001NL
Intern Types: Co-work internship; Research internship.
Work Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Work Time: up to 24~32 hours per week
Work Period: March, 2018, up to 12 months
Poster: Click HERE to download the poster.
We are seeking energetic, responsible interns to join our growing organisation. In this position, you will be part of our robotics educational solution development team, working with others to learn and explore the development of a very advanced robotics educational supporting system, based on the world leading STEAM education solutions. You are not only exploring the process of robotics development and educational solution development, but also have the free access to the most fun robotics platform and expected to gain valuable insight that can further their interest in your chosen career field. In addition to the duties, the interns will have the opportunity to meet managers, executives, and international teams within the whole organisation. Excellent interns will have the chance to be hired as an employee by our very fast growing company.
Please check more information about Makeblock and Makeblock Europe HERE.
The working location is at Amsterdam Zuidas area near Henk Snevlietweg Metro station, it is the European Subsidiary of Makeblock, Makeblock Europe B.V.
We are looking for several talents who are finishing their Bachelor degrees that from the following disciplines: Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, UX Design, Education.
Duties and Responsibilities
- STEAM Educational System Development, the tasks including one or more of :
- Software structural development
- Learning management system development
- C++/Python development
- API/SKD development for various platforms (Android, Chrome, Matlab, etc.)
- Educational UX design
- Story telling design
- Visit education market and gain knowledge of educational market;
- Provide technical trainings to customers;
Requirements and Qualifications
- WO/HBO students who have disciplines of Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, UX Design, Education;
- Strong analytical mind;
- Team player;
- Active and enthusiastic about work;
- Proficient English Skills;
- A plus on extra language skills;
- Eager to learn and grow;
- Have a passion about robotics and education;
- Strong communication skill;
- Fast learner, adaptive;
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job reference in the subject.